Sunday, August 19, 2012

How I'll Know When I Made it.

   This is my first post and I have no idea how much I will be putting into blogging continuously. Hopefully, I'll keep this going and it won't be relegated into the depths of potentially incriminating nonsense that makes up most of the internet. Anyway, I'm a token and I've been traveling this token life for a while now. Most of this will be from my perspective.

   Anyway, I'm kinda broke. Not really broke as in "where will we be living soon" but "my bills take all my money and my job sucks my soul right out of me" broke. Is that even broke? I'm not sure. Anyway, this is how I'll know I made it.

I know I've made it when you can walk around in shorts in my house in the wintertime cause my house is warm.

I know I've made it when I can leave the lights on in my house and not worry about the electric bill.

I know I've made it (at least partially) when I can tell people where I work with pride.

These are just a few of the things that I'l be able to identify when I've "made it"... I'll let you know if it ever does.

No comments:

Post a Comment