Sunday, August 17, 2014

Been a Long Time

    Oh, wow, it's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without a strong rhyme to step to. I've been pretty busy with my life as of late. I've done a good bit of traveling in addition to the Africa trip (shootouts to Zamunda!!!!), got into graduate school and I even relinquished my chokehold on the marriage is for chumps movement!!! I know, I've done a lot of traveling literal and metaphorical but worry not! I'll be dropping some heat still. I have a lot more places to go and I'll make sure ya'll hear about it.

   Among the posts that I have for y'all I'm going to try and rap up the Africa trip with some advice and elucidate my experiences a little further. I'll be going through my Eurotrip, how I liked each country and what I liked (and didn't like) and of course some tips and tricks to navigating your way around Europe (and hopefully, not getting your wallet stolen the first day in Europe). The hardest post that I'm going to write is about coming back to America and how surprisingly hard it is. Leaving really isn't all that difficult, you have a new adventure ahead of you and you know that you'll be home. Coming home is another animal entirely and you probably won't understand it until you do it.

   Welp, that's it for now, I'll be dropping by soon with a word or 300!

No comments:

Post a Comment