Sunday, March 24, 2013

High Thinking!!

   I am sure that I'm not the only person that probably thinks of themselves a little higher than I accurately am. I'm probably a little more ugly, unsuccessful, stupid, ignorant and unathletic than I give myself credit for. I like to think of myself and doing pretty well with respects to all of those things listed but I'm pretty sure I'm not close to reaching that standard. The question that I ask myself all the time "Is that a bad thing"?

   Seriously, is it really a bad thing that people think that they are a little better than they really are? If you step on a basketball, football, tennis, soccer if you're a woman, golf playing surface and you don't know in your mind that you can win you've already lost the first battle. you're probably about to get dominated and you don't even know it yet. In your mind you NEED to know that you can win. I don't care who I play, I'm going to think I could win (with some obvious exceptions). Maybe there are some things that I know I do better than the other person and I should focus on that, or I will take away something that my opponent does well to increase my chances of winning. My psychology of knowing I can win allows me a way to win. This doesn't just apply to sports, it's applications are WAY more important and prevalent in your regular everyday life.

   The main thing of thinking of yourself a little more highly than you ought is that you'll have more confidence!!! When you're walking into that job interview you will not only have to explain how they need you but you'll fully believe why this company needs your intellect and skill set. When you approach that nice young lady/man ladyboy if you're into that kinda stuff at the bar you will do so with confidence. Of course she/ he whatever it was when it was born will like you and enjoy your company because you are attractive and interesting and witty and whateverelse people look for in a person I'm to attractive to have to actually be likable. Everybody knows confidence is sexy and more than sexy, confidence projects an air that you know what you're doing and can get done whatever needs to.

   I do caution that people are not going to like it. I've already discussed haters and what that means. People don't like people doing positive things that they themselves are not prepared to do. They will offer to give you a more accurate assessment of what they think you can do and who you think you are. Pay no attention to the vast majority of this criticism. Asses yourself and your talents and put them into application. You're the only person that can live your life and you certainly do not need people trying to bring you down in your circle. It's neigh impossible to get an accurate assessment of yourself from you or others so you might as well think you're better than you really are than perpetually underestimating yourself. I live you with the question "Would you rather be underpaid or overrated"?



Did that Title rope you in? I hope it did!







No comments:

Post a Comment