Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Token Religion pt2.

    TWO RELIGION POSTS IN A ROW???? I hope you don't think I'm trying to preach at you but if you think that too frickin bad!! It's my blog!!!! I just felt there was a little unsaid in my previous post.

    If you didn't ask me about religion or really know me pretty well you would never know that I'm religious. I currently have 3 sets of "dog tags". One set says "jedi knight" another "Buddhism" and the set that I keep in my wallet and boot says "protestant" (I think, it's a little worn). Anyway, I normally live a life of complete ridicullum that is noticeably "unchristian". I've probably committed ALL of the sins repeatedly by now outside of murder and adultery (one of my few morals is "no married chicks"). Even the advice I give is so very rarely christian advice.
 
    I'm pretty sure I'm not much different than my peers in this respect. There is a certain person group of people I would go to if I wanted advice tinged with a christian response. I normally check with her them to make sure I'm not about to engage in something that's otherworldly foul.

That's it really... Hope this made sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment