Monday, September 23, 2013

GUESS WHOS BIZZACK???

    Its been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without a strong rhyme to step to without a dope blog or two to read. I do offer you my sincerest apologies but sometimes during a Token's travels the man restricts what websites he can visit. BUT IT IS NO MORE!!! I am back in the lab spittin hot fiya for the streets giving you new and cooler insights to the mind of a token.

    As an update in my life since all 6 of you that read this undoubtedly care about me, my time in the motherland is drawing to a close. I've learned a lot about myself, other people, other cultures and I think the world in general. My time here has really opened my eyes to some things that I find positive and very negative about life. I had a few heartaches, few more successes and more failures than I like to admit but c'est la guerre, I'm sure some of these will find a place in my musings from time to time. Anyway, I stopped blogging because I moved to a place where I only had the man's internet and blogs are blocked on the man's internet (boo!!! hiss!!!!!) but don't you worry, even tho you didn't get to read about my travels I still have some gems! In the near future I have a few more travels lined up that you should keep posted to hear about. To name a few, I have a tentative Vegas trip lined up, a definite Euro trip that's happening and a trip to Canada. All should be excellent times.

   So, in summation, stay tuned the Token has some new content for ya, and tell a friend or 7 about Token travels! Why you ask? I'm awesome, my life is interesting and people should read about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment