Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The worst person in the world

   Can we sit down and have a grown up conversation like adults? Is that cool? If not it's my blog so I'm doing it anyway.

    If you are a gown man and enter a bathroom where urinals and stalls are available and you pee on the seat, your life is not worth living and AT THE ABSOLUTE VERY LEAST you should be painfully sterilized. I think we should replace those automatic flushing robots will death machines and if you are caught pissing on the seat in a bathroom that has urinals available you would just be terminated with extreme prejudice. I am not joking here, you should be killed. You have no purpose in society! You are worst than the person who switches lanes in heavy traffic with no turn signals or the person doing the speed limit in the left lane.

   
    Now, you might be saying "Whoa, Token! Isn't this a little extreme"? My response is...... BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do this you really are one of the worst human beings ever to be placed on the planet you worthless savage. The only way that you can redeem yourself is if you clean it up. But if you commit THE ULTIMATE SIN and force another adult to clean up your lazy ass piss then I fully believe that those aforementioned death machines should kill you AND your entire immediate family. Humanity has reached the point where we don't need more people and I'm not 100% certain that we should allow you or any of your genetic line to keep breeding.






Seriously tho, if you do this you should Chris Benoit yourself at my earliest connivence. If you need a hint my earliest connivence is as soon as absolutely possible and preferably in the most painful way readily available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment